domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Hello friends!!! let start the week with news.
I have been working a lot in the game and I made changes. From now each character will have a personal window where you are going to be able to choose different looks and minigames. The first two girls with this new add are Mirna and Alice, and I am going to add new outfits for the other characters too... also I am working in minigames for each character!!!







Special Members Area

Bellow you can see a screenshot of the current configuration for Mirna where you can choose between her white taekwondo uniform or her new MMA black outfit,
Alice has her own screen too of course v^_^v









By the way the server 110mb is under maintenance and I can't update it for now, so I have ready another server specially for the Special Members Area where the game is updated and ready to be played as usual but with the new features. I am sending to all of the current members the new address to login to the SMA and, for the new members and all of you, please for now use only atspace to stay updated with the news, also you can check the BLOG:

http://martinxmanga.blogspot.com/

where I will have all the news about martinXmanga updated.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario