sábado, 27 de noviembre de 2010

One of the servers with problems

Hello friends, I want to inform you that one of my servers is under maintenance and I can't update it until this situation finish. The site affected is the one located in 110mb, for now, if you want  to be updated with the news please go to:

http://martinxmanga.atspace.com/

because is the only one updated.

The owners of 110mb can't tell me when they are going to finish, and I can't wait until an unknown date, so I decided to put online a new mirror, located in another and total different server.

I have spent the last days searching and testing the best ones and I am uploading the files to another server in order to have all ready for my next update.

I am going to inform you all of this in my next update, v^_^v

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario