miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

Naked Dragon
Official PROMOTIONAL Video!!!

Hello friends today a surprise MY FIRST PUBLIC ANIMATION.
As many of you already knows I made private animations for many of you.

Now I am going to upload to the Special Members Area exclusive
3D animations made using my latest and best resources and knowledges.

Naked Dragon will be the first one, the fighters are the twins Sasha ans Nisha from
Lovely Fighter / Twin Dragons, two beautiful and powerful martial arts experts.

The video is the first part of the total of several chapters, is finished and I am making the final touches, today I want to share with all of you the promotional video so you can
start to taste the action...
The final video is amazing, you will love it v^_^v!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario