lunes, 19 de julio de 2010





Hello friends, I want to thanks to all the people who are buying my videogame,
also thanks for your e/mails and words about my works.
Special thanks to Armin who made the review and correction of all the dialogs of the video game, to ensure a perfect english dialogs.

Today I am uploading more information about "Lovely Fighter / Defiance"
Many of you was requesting me more details about this videogame, this time I am going to tell you about the deadly kicks of Alexa, she use this devastating finishing blows when she defeat an opponent.
I am not telling you here about the other special techniques of Alexa like the "Ninety nine petals of death" and others which are part of the story and part of the game, you will know this techniques in the videogame while the story is progressing.

In future updates I am going to tell you about all her kicking techniques (all real taekwondo techniques based on my personal knowledge and a lot of careful observation)
enjoy them v^_^v

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario