viernes, 23 de julio de 2010




Hello friends, I have a question... Did you ever dreamed of becoming a comic book writer?... I know that, among all of you, there are very talented writers, with a lot of desires to make an adventure.

My new project is focused on you, I am working on a short story, but this is special, because for the first time you are going to have the possibility of edit all the dialogs online over the comic page and after that, publish them using your name or nickname! after that every person who see the adventure will be able to choose your version among all the writers and read your version of the story.

This adventures will be published here on my site!!!

I am working in the beta version of this online software, you won't need to install nothing and you won't need to download nothing, you will navigate to the page and and then choose to read, re/write or translate the scripts... prior to the final release of this new comics to everybody on martinXmanga I would like to test this in private.

I f you want to be one of the firsts writers to test this, just send me an e/mail and I will send you a link where to find this new comic book. If you have any question please write me too.

Below you can see some screen shots of the pages as a previews v^_^v

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario