jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Lovely fighter plus / Twin Dragons
new Windows Vista Patch
I was receiving a lot of mails of users running Windows Vista that can't play the game "Lovely fighter plus / Twin Dragons". I am not sure but users running "Windows Vista service Pack 1" have the worst chances to play the game... so I am trying this new patch which (in theory) must work for everybody running under Windows Vista (SP1, SP2, SP3... SPx...).
This patch has been made for the user who already
have downloaded the last version of the game.
If you didn't downloaded the game you need to download it
(if you are running under Windows Vista you need the patch too).
If you have the las version of the game downloaded in your system you only need to download this patch decompress it and replace the file "Lovely Fighter plus / Twin Dragons.exe" (that you already have in your computer) using this one.

Download the patch for Windows Vista
(this patch is ONLY for the old version)

If you have Windows XP don't worry, the game runs perfectly, be happy v ^_^ v
If you have Windows Vista please report me any problems
(and tell me if the game runs fine too).
I won't give up, I won't let you down, I need time and information that is all.
I want you feedback, without your feedback I can't help you. When I confirm if the game is working fine I am going to upload all in a single and normal package.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario