domingo, 7 de junio de 2009

Lovely fighter plus / Twin Dragons
IS READY TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE
After a long time and a lot of hard work the demo version of "Lovely fighter plus / Twin Dragons" is ready to be enjoyed by everybody. Let me tell you that to make a demo version of a game is the 90% of the programing work because the difference between a demo and a full version is in the storie, but all the functions are the same, that is why a demo take so much work. I have tried to debug it as much as I could, but if you find a bug please let me know. The game doesn't need to be installed, just "copy and play". This demo cover all the beginning and the tutorial you can't be defeated but you can have a good beating from the lovely Nadia (a very hard teacher you'll see) v^_^v. To make this videogame was a big effort, so I hope you can really enjoy it!!! and finally if you have any doubt or problem or complain or idea please let me know all your mails are always welcomed.
I want to thanks to Armin for the collaboration in the review of the dialogs of the game.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario