miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

Hello friends!!! today I am going to show you something different.
Many of you already knows that I am training martial arts since many years
(Tae Kwon Do ITF), that is why I enjoy to put so many details of all this in my stories.

Today, I want to share with you an idea that I love because is very near to the real life, using my knowledge in this matter, I made a special comic, with pure and real technical information, but with a comic style format v^_^v

I've chose for this to Marina because she is beautiful and, personally I love to see a beautiful woman to perform a martial arts form. The concentration, strength, preparation and precision in the forms makes them something unique in the martial arts world, nothing can replace them.

I know that some of you are martial artists and I am sure you are going to enjoy seeing this and I know that all of you enjoy to see martial arts movements performed by a lovely girl and I am sure that you are going to love each page of this comic. I have used the occidental way to name the techniques based on the phonetic (the taekwon-do is the martial art of Korea therefore the original names are in korean language) so you are going to see words like Gunnun, Sogi, Niunja, Annun, Palmok, Doong, Joomuk, Chookyo, Kaunde, Nopunde, Yop, Ap, Cha, Jirugi, Makgi, Sonkal, Bakkat, Najunde, Gojung, Dollyo, Taerigi, Daebi, Dwijibun, Sonkut, Tulgi, and more...

I have chosen Choong Moo to be the form in this comic because is the 1º Dan form
(you must do this form in your black belt test) is a beautiful form and have many kicks :)
I hope you like it!!! and fell free to send me your feedback to my e-mail...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario