lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

TODAY BIG NEWS!!!

A lot of you are courious about my latest project, and today I am going to tell you
about my next story/videogame... I am working very hard in this project and
soon the first part is going to be available to be played online!!!

After some final adjutments a lot of things are ready and I just need to finish a few details, the title is:

Lovely Fighter - Absolute Domination

this is going to be a perfect fusion of a comic with a videogame, the characters are awesome!!! and this time I am going to put a lot of minigames along the story, but if you don't want to play the games you will be able to "turn the page" and continue with the story! because the games are merged in the pages, like another page... I am working in a video presentation where you will see this things.

Soon I am going to upload more information about everything... today I want to show you the cover where you can see the main characters, so "stay tuned" and... enjoy it!!! v^_^v

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario