miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Hello friends!!! as you can see some things are changing v^_^v

Yes! I was working very hard to make this modifications and the main changes are not only in the aspect of the sites. I have remodeled all the sections to improve the navigation experience of you and I have re-arranged the information, to put all the things together, for a most intuitive perception of the material.

I didn't have finished yet, the older news are going to be in the blog, but I didn't made it yet.
I need to finish some private works first and then I am going to finish this remodeling.

And the most important change is one very requested by many of you and now available and is about the payment methods for the 3D Comics, Videogames and the Special Members Area, now I have implemented a lot of new options available to all the world: USA, Europe and Asia where I was having a lot of requests for more ways, more flexibility and online options too:


In the next days I am going to update The Cyberfight!!! and... I have more news because I am working on another story / videogame and you are going to be delighted with this, the main characters are two lovely girls: Stephanie (your character) one of the best fighters of a very exclusive dojo and the evil Darlene Vogue a very powerful and dangerous fighter born on a rich family... a beautiful girl, very cocky and very sadistic...
I have many surprises reserved!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario