miércoles, 15 de septiembre de 2010






Hello friends, today I am starting some new modifications on my sites, soon I am going to open a members section where you will find my latest updates ONLINE. In that section I am going to upload videogames, comic books and 3D animations (all made by me).

In the current public videogames section you can download for free
only the demo version of Lovely Fighter Defiance.

I have removed the links to download Lovely Fighter
and the demo version of Lovely Fighter / Twin Dragons.

Don't worry because in Lovely Fighter / Tournament (the next online videogame for members) you will have a lot of new characters to choose. Some actual features of the game are:

REAL FULL SCREEN MODE (like Youtube videos)
MULTIPLE CHARACTERS (and I am going to upload more and more)
SEVEN DIFFERENT FIGHTING MODES AND TRAININGS
UPGRADEABLE CHARACTERS (you can raise the fighters level training and fighting and you can save your progress to continue in the future)
REAL MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUES (I practice taekwondo so I know of that)
REAL HUMAN PICTURES FOR THE MAPS OF THE MODELS
(specially for the body parts with many close ups like the soles, eyes, lips and toenails)
"STORY MODE" FOR THE MAIN CHARACTERS (I am working in comic magazines to complement the videogame where you will see different aspects of the whole storie)

Some features that I am working on are:

UNLOCKABLE UNIFORMS (martial arts, bikinis, lingerie, etc...)
UNLOCKABLE POWER UPS (kicks, kicks and more kicks)

Below you can see some actual screenshots v^_^v

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario